COVID SAFE Plan - Click on arrow for details
Sydney Thirsty Hash House Harriers COVID19 Safe Measures:
- Everyone needs to register their attendance on the form found on this site.
- HashCash will continue to check-off attendees, however no money is exchanged. Enjoy some free hashing you cheap f*****s!
- We no longer supply a shared drinks bucket - Everyone bring their own grog.
- Circle to be at an outdoor location where there is plenty of space for everyone to remain 1.5m apart.
- Circle to be near a bottle shop for the forgetful b******ds don't have grog for the end of the run.
- Down-down's will be from your own drinking vessel.
- There will be hand sanitiser at the end of the run, please use it!
- Do not share drinks (no matter how tasty you think it is and want others to know how good you are at choosing great grog) - Just don't do it!
- If the Hare wishes to supply snacks, these are to be individually wrapped - No sticking your grubby fingers into shared crisp packets!
- If the Hare wishes to supply a half-way drinks stop, individual cups must be provided, remain 1.5m apart and Hare to sanitiser hands afterward.
- We love to take photos but don't be tempted to group together for these, spread out your arms to make sure you are 1.5m away from others.
- If you are feeling unwell, do not join the run, stay home, get tested. Use this handy COVID19 Symptom Checker
- If you test positive for COVID19, let us know as soon as possible by contacting us at: email@example.com
Physical Distancing: Remain 1.5m from others. Do not shake hands, hug or kiss as greetings. Avoid visiting vulnerable people.
Personal Hygiene: Wash hands often with soap & water. Use hand sanitiser if there is no soap & water. Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth. Clean & disinfect personal items (phone, keys) regularly.
COVIDSafe app: Download it! It speeds up contact tracing
When NSW Public Health Order allows it, a there will be an optional post-run meal/drinks at a bar/restaurant. Preference is for tables to be located outdoors. Tables booked in groups of 10 people. Everyone to follow the rules of the relevant venue (this may include signing-in and remaining seated).